To view card usage fees, cardholder agreement, and terms & conditions, please enter either your 16 digit card number or account number below.
Ways to Avoid Fees
- Do not use your card to “Pay at the Pump” at stations. For gas, see the attendant inside and specifying how much you want to spend. Your card may be declined at the pump if you do not have adequate funds, which imposes a decline fee.
- Know your balance and check it online, through the app, or call before using an ATM or making a purchase.
- For best success, run your card as credit to avoid potential fees.
- Use cash advance to remove your entire card balance at no charge by visiting any MasterCard® principal financial institution.
- You can run your card as debit when you make a transaction and ask for cash back.
- Utilize the direct deposit transfer service to send funds from your card to your bank account.
- Check your balance online or through customer service before using an ATM to avoid a decline fee.
- If your card is rejected at an ATM, never attempt over and over again. Some ATM providers impose a fee even for declined transactions. The card provider also imposes a fee for declined transactions.
- Watch gratuity as some merchants may authorize your card up to 25% more than the transaction to allow for gratuity, which can cause declined transactions and incur a decline fee.
- Update your temporary PIN before use. Do this by calling 877-287-2448.
- To avoid maintenance fees, use your card in a timely manner. See fee table for details.
- If you want to split your payment between this card and another form of payment, you must specify to the cashier the amount you would like run on the card. Be sure you know the balance on your card before you do this kind of transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use my new Card?
You can use your card wherever MasterCard® is accepted. Register your card online to make online, phone or mail-order purchases. Online Registration will ensure the security of your funds. Please visit the website on the back of your card for additional protection and benefits such as: Mobile Alerts, 24/7 Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Protection.
How do I access my cash without getting charged a fee?
Use cash advance to remove your entire card balance for free by visiting any MasterCard principal financial institution. You can also run your card as debit when you make a transaction and ask for cash back.
Do I use my card as credit or debit?
You can use your new card as either credit or debit for your transactions. Credit uses your signature on the receipt, while debit uses your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to verify the transaction. Running your card as Credit will give you coverage under MasterCard’s zero liability policy. For best success, run your card as credit.
What if my purchase is larger than the amount on my card?
You should verify your balance before making a purchase. If the purchase amount exceeds your balance, the transaction will be declined. You can notify the merchant that you would like to use multiple forms of payment, specify how much you’d like to put on your card, and then pay the difference with another card, cash or check.
Can I reload my new card?
No, your new card cannot be reloaded. If you wish to receive a reloadable card please visit the website on the back of your card and follow the instructions on the website.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
Call us immediately to cancel your card. We’ll send you a replacement card, with the remaining balance, minus a replacement card fee, if applicable, listed in the Card Fees section of the Cardholder Agreement. Our customer service number is 877-287-2448.
How do I check my card balance?
You can check your card balance by calling our toll free number on the back of your card, or visiting the website on the back of your card. Balance inquiries through these methods are available 24/7 at no cost.
How do I set a PIN for my card?
You can call the number on the back of your card to reset your PIN at any time. Your Temporary PIN is provided at time of issuance. Your PIN is the access code for all pinned point-of-sale purchases.
Will my card expire?
Yes. We encourage you to use the full value of your card, which expires as indicated on the front of the card. Once the card is expired, the card will be deactivated. If your card expires, your funds are still available, but you will need to contact us to get your card replaced.
How do I use my card at gas stations?
Do not use your card to “Pay at the Pump.” The best way to use your card for gas is by seeing the attendant inside, and specifying how much you want to spend. Your card may be declined at the pump if you do not have adequate funds.
How do I use my card at restaurants?
Some merchants may authorize your card up to 25% more than the transaction to allow for gratuity, which can cause declined transactions.
Can I use my card at an ATM?
Yes, but be aware that ATM’s charge fees for use. Do not attempt over and over again if your card is rejected.
Individuals who believe they have received this card non consensually will be entitled to full refund of any fees charged to the card. Individuals can claim their full balance by visiting dailypay.me or calling the number on the back of the card.